Tuesday, November 23, 2010 | 3:24 PM
From time to time on the blog, we'll be serving up interesting bits of info based on all the rating and reviewing you guys are doing on Hotpot. Today, we’re giving you a glimpse at some of our most-rated businesses on Google Places from the past week:
• Katz's Delicatessen in New York, NY
• Cascal in Mountain View, CA
• Zuni Cafe in San Francisco, CA
• Pier 39 in San Francisco, CA
• Strand Book Store in New York, NY
• Cliff House in San Francisco, CA
• Red Rock in Mountain View, CA
• Cheese Board in Berkeley, CA
• Coit Tower in San Francisco, CA
• The Spotted Pig in New York, NY
• Nopa in San Francisco, CA
• Monk's Kettle in San Francisco, CA
We also asked you on Twitter to share with us some of your Hotpot picks, and here’s what some of you had to say:
@BP814: King's Wok in Glencoe, MN is the best Chinese buffet around. The food is fresh and flavorful, and the service is good, too!
@kristinapp: Les Ambassades in Harlem. Divine chocolate croissants and lattes. Totally worth the trek uptown from BK.
@domjbs: Ye Olde Alpha, Wheeling, WV, great food, beer & moose heads on the wall.
@Aubs: LOVE The JakeWalk but obsessed with Pies 'n Thighs' grits, Dumont's Brussel Sprouts, Egg's eggs & Five Leaves.
@James_EBBY: Wagon Wheel Pub. Best bar in Parma, Ohio. Great food and service.
Have you been to one of these spots? Rate and review it on Hotpot! And feel free to leave some of your picks in the comments, or include the hashtag #hotpotpick with your faves on Twitter.
Posted by Vanessa Schneider, Hotpot Team