Google Places with Hotpot blog

Happy Holidays from the Hotpot Team

Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 6:50 AM

Labels:

It's been a wild and wonderful couple months, after launching Hotpot in November, and we can't wait to show you what we have in store for 2011. A big thanks to all of you out there for your support, your ideas, and most importantly, your great recommendations — here's to the many more places yet to be shared and discovered in 2011!

Happy rating, and happy holidays!

Posted by Vanessa Schneider, Hotpot Team

2 comments:

Daniel said...

good job, a google product that doesn't work in google chrome. I just wanted to rate a places profile from a company that did work for me earlier this month... and I was stopped at the hotpot/onboard/ page. I enter my name. I tried to hit change photo or whatever and that didn't work, and then I tried to hit start rating and nothing happens. Didn't know where else to let you guys know...

Vanessa Schneider said...

Hey Daniel -- Shoot me an email with more details (web browser, version, and operating system you're using), we'll figure it out: vanessa at google dot com.